I want to offer my tickets for resale
TO USE THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL NEED THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR EACH BOOKING YOU WISH TO CONTACT US ABOUT. IT WAS SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED TO MAKE THE BOOKING FROM SIX TICKETS USING A MAILBOX ADDRESS AUTOMATED@INGRESSO.IO OR AUTOMATED@INGRESSO.CO.UK
HAVE YOU MADE YOUR BOOKING WITH SIX TICKETS?
If your booking was not made through SIX Tickets and your confirmation email is not from the mailbox above, we will not be able to help with the booking - instead you will need to contact the company you purchased your tickets through.
If you are not sure if you booked with SIX Tickets, you can find out by following the steps outlined here.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESALE PROCESS
You have reached this page because you are no longer planning to attend a performance for which you have one or more bookings and the deadline in which you could apply for a SIX Exchange E-Card has passed.
Bookings are not flexible. However, we will, if you request, inform the box office and ask them if they will attempt to resell the tickets for you.
We should advise you that generally speaking the theatre is only able to attempt resale if they have first sold all other tickets for this performance and that may not be the case. Even if they do place them for resale, they may not be purchased. If they are unable to resell your tickets we are afraid we would not be able to cancel the original booking and issue an Exchange E-Card.
If you contact us before the deadline stated on your confirmation email you can still apply for a SIX Exchange E-Card please see the details here. This option is only available IF you are still within the deadline stated on your confirmation email. Please do not request an Exchange E-Card if you are contacting us after that deadline.
HOW TO REQUEST A RESALE
To request a resale please fill out the form below as soon as possible so we can make a resale request with the Box Office. Please note that once a resale request is made, it cannot be cancelled.
Before you click on the form please make sure you have your confirmation email as you will need it for the details of your booking.
IF SUCCESSFUL - KEY FEATURES OF A SIX EXCHANGE E-CARD
- contains the full value of your cancelled booking including any fees
- can be used to rebook at any time you choose after receipt, right up until the expiry date
- valid for all SIX The Musical West End performances sold on tickets.sixthemusical.com (subject to availability at the time you choose to book)
- can be topped up at checkout with a credit or debit card if your new booking costs more than your original booking
- retains the balance and can be used again for a future booking prior to expiry if your new booking costs less than the card balance
- will have a Use By Date of 2 months from the date of issue
- SIX Exchange E-Card terms and conditions replace the terms and conditions of your original booking
You can see how to redeem your SIX Exchange E-Card here.