SIX Tickets Sales Terms & Conditions
SIX Tickets has arranged for tickets to be fulfilled by Ingresso, the global distribution specialists.. The terms and conditions for the sale of tickets at tickets.sixthemusical.com are separate and different from the terms and conditions relating to use of other pages of sixthemusical.com and are as follows.
These terms and conditions only apply to bookings made through SIX Tickets. If you have a booking with a different seller, please consult their booking information.
SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHICH APPLY TO BOOKINGS MADE FROM 22-06-2022 00:00 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
In response to the changing public health picture in the United Kingdom, regulations, government guidance and venue operations are subject to change. Because circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, the terms and conditions may change. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a booking you have made but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions (displayed below).
A CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Entry to performances requires completion of an attendance check in process. Additional information and answers to common questions can be found here.
• During the checkout process on this site you must provide us with an up to date email address and after completing the booking you should continue to check this mailbox including any junk mail folders regularly until after the performance as important information will be sent to this address
• 72 hours before your performance you will receive an attendance pre-visit email with an Online Check-in link from Nimax Theatres. Please look out for this email and if you do not receive it 72 hours before you are due to attend the performance please check your junk mail folders and if you still cannot find this email click here for more information.
• It is important that you complete the Online Check-in process as soon as possible so Nimax Theatres can then send you your e-ticket for admission.
• During Online Check-in, you will be asked to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance
If you successfully complete the Online Check-in process and all members of your party are able to attend:
• You will automatically receive an email containing your e-tickets from NIMAX THEATRES
• Presentation of the e-tickets from this email at the venue is required to enter.
• Please note any additional conditions for attendance sent with your e-tickets.
If the Online Check-in process shows that you and your party are unable to attend the performance for whatever reason
• You will be entitled to a SIX Exchange E-Card provided that you claim it within the required time
• In order to claim your SIX Exchange E-Card the original booker must request the E-Card no later than 48 hours prior to the performance start time – Please note Exchange E-Cards can only be offered for the whole booking, we cannot offer any kind of exchange for partial bookings.
• Any requests made after the cut off time of 48hrs prior to the performance start time will not be accepted and the value of your booking will be lost.
• Terms and conditions for issue and use of the Exchange Card are shown below
B EXCHANGE CARD ISSUE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• If you cannot attend a performance you have booked through SIX Tickets, you are entitled to a free exchange issued to you as a SIX Exchange E-Card subject to certain conditions. Please note there is no entitlement to a refund after purchase unless a performance for which you are holding valid tickets is cancelled.
• We must receive the request for a SIX Exchange E-Card from the original booker no later than 48hrs prior to the performance start time.
• Exchange E-Card stores the value of the original booking in full (including any fees).
• Exchange E-Cards can only be offered for the whole booking, we cannot issue an Exchange E-Card for partial bookings.
• When we receive your request for an Exchange E-card, your original booking will be cancelled and you will not be able to use it to attend that performance or to claim a refund should that performance be cancelled.
• We will contact you by email soon after you make the request with information about your Exchange E-Card value and how to redeem it. It may then take a few more days to send you the card details to enable redemption.
• As soon as you have received the E-card details from us by email, you can use the value on the card to make a replacement booking when you are ready. The value will be the entire value of your original booking including any booking fees.
• Seats and fees at the performance you exchange to may be the same or different to the originally booked performance. If your replacement booking is for a higher total value you will be able to top up the card with a credit or debit card payment at check out. If your replacement booking is for a lower total value, the cash value cannot be refunded to you however it can be put towards a future purchase from SIX Tickets. Please note that SIX Tickets only sells tickets for SIX performances and at the moment we are only able to sell for certain SIX West End productions.
• You do not have to make your replacement booking immediately, your Exchange E-Card value will be valid until an expiry date specified on the Exchange E-Card email.
• Any value remaining on the Exchange E-Card after its expiry date is retained by SIX Tickets.
• There is no entitlement to a refund unless a performance for which you are holding tickets is cancelled.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are separate from and in addition to the Special Terms and Conditions (displayed above). If there is any conflict between the Standard and the Special Terms and Conditions, the terms which are more favourable to you, the customer, will apply. The following terms and conditions apply to your general use of this website, which is owned and operated by Ingresso Group Limited (“Ingresso”) on behalf of SIX Tickets.
I TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF ITEMS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
Terms and conditions governing the sale of items on this website will apply to the individual items purchased based on the supplier of those items. Certain terms and conditions may not apply to all items purchased. By completing a transaction through this site you agree to comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
1. Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Tickets Additional terms and conditions will apply to tickets purchased for live entertainment shows based upon the Show and the supplier. The individual terms and conditions for the applicable show will be clearly displayed at time of booking and on your confirmation of purchase documents. Please make sure to read and understand the individual show terms and conditions in addition to these general conditions.
II TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
Terms and Conditions for the use of the website can be found here.
III TERMINATION & DISCLAIMERS
1. Termination If you do not comply with these terms and conditions then, in addition to any other rights which we may have, we may (without refund or further notice to you) terminate your right of access to the site, stop you using the site in the future, require you to destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the site and/or cancel any orders placed by you.
2. Disclaimers All information is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. All express or implied warranties of any kind (including warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement of the intellectual property of a third party) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Ingresso, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and each of their officers, directors, employees, members, managers and agents give no representation or assurance of uninterrupted or error free service nor that the site will provide any specific search results. Ingresso will regularly change the information from time to time without notice but makes no commitment to keep the Information up-to-date nor is any warranty given by Ingresso as to the currency, accuracy or completeness of the information.
3. Your Use of the site Your use of the site is at your own risk. Whilst Ingresso believes that the site is entirely secure, Ingresso cannot guarantee that any of your personal information will remain private, nor that the site (or any site to which you may be linked) is free from viruses or similar matters that may damage your website, computer or systems. Ingresso exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all liability for any loss, expenses or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of additional revenue or other consequential or economic losses) arising out of the use or inability to use the site or the information.
4. Disclaimers and Governing Law Ingresso are not responsible for any acts or omissions of any customers, other users of the site, advertisers on the site or other third parties connected with the site nor for the events, services or products of any event organiser, venue, promoter, producer or other third party connected with any event or product sold on the site. The site is operated by Ingresso from its offices in England. Ingresso do not represent or warrant that the Information is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions and access to the Information from jurisdictions where its contents are illegal is prohibited. You may only use this site for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute or question in connection with them will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have a complaint then please contact us using one of the methods specified here.